ABC SOFTWARE specializes in the creation and implementation of high value-added IT solutions.
Our main activities include:
• Development and implementation of an integrated solution for law-enforcement agencies (e-Police);
• Data-integration middleware based on service-oriented architecture (SOA) for e-Government, e-Health, and different e-Services. ABC SOFTWARE is an Oracle Gold Partner and a Microsoft Certified Partner, as well as having an Industrial Security Certificate from the Republic of Latvia Constitution Protection Bureau attesting that the company is allowed to carry out IT projects on objects containing information which constitutes State and NATO secrets.
• E-government portal (www.latvija.lv) for e-services and integration platform for e-service execution based on SOA (ww.viss.gov.lv);
• E-services for state portal www.latvija.lv;
• Integration platform for e-Health solution;
• e-Police – integrated solution for law enforcement agencies:
• Event register for recording criminal and administrative offences;
• Register of penalties (criminal and administrative);
• Wanted persons (stolen vehicles, property);
• Descriptions of persons;
• Photo galleries of criminals;
• Register of invalid documents;
• Firearm licences, etc.
Member of association: The Latvian Information and Communications Technology Association, Latvian IT cluster.
Areas of activities: Software programming.
Local partners (IT companies) for the localization, implementation, and local support of ABC SOFTWARE’s e-Police solution.
Providing services for sectors: E-government, health and social care, public administration and defence.