B2B meetings at Mobile World Congress 2020
The Mobile World Congress, best place for latest innovations and leading-edge technology!
Once more we seek to exceed your expectations by offering you networking opportunities to pave the way to innovative projects! Seize this opportunity to collaborate with international organizations, establish connections, and build productive relationships to accomplish your future innovative projects and reach the business goals you have in mind!
Since 2006, Mobile World Congress Brokerage Event has enabled organisations to find partners for international cooperation.
Over the last 14 years, over 5.000 organisations from 40 countries participated at MWC Brokerage Event.
Steps to participate:
•Register to our platform before February 14th, 2020.
- Fill a complete profile for your organization
- Tell the entire world your requests and what you offer!
- Look for interesting profiles of participants
- Request/Accept meetings and build up your own agenda!
- Support from your local Enterprise Europe Network partner during the registration process and profile creation to ensure promising and fruitful discussions.
- Assistance from Enterprise Europe Network staff throughout the event.
Who should participate? Companies/entities proposing a project, product or service, expertise related to ICT technologies.
Why to participate?
- Promote your products, technologies, and know-how
- Find solutions for your Mobile needs
- Find commercial and technology partners to collaborate in future projects
- Discuss new ideas and start innovating
The brokerage event is free of charge. Just make sure you have got a MWC exhibitor/visitor pass to attend the congress & the event. Participants with a 4YFN Pass are welcomed to participate at the MWC Brokerage event on Thursday 27th of February.
In addition, this year at 4YFN we organize a corporates&startups innovation challenge. The event will take place on February 25th-26th. Check the following website for more information about the corporates and their challenges: https://corporates-startups-challenge2020.b2match.io/