INSPIRE - Stock exchange of INnovative Services, Products & Ideas REady for market, Craiova, 2021
"INSPIRE - Stock exchange of INnovative Services, Products & Ideas REady for market" will provide the opportunity
for the inventors from the Romanian South-West region, but not only, to meet the needs of SMEs related to technological transfer of patents and other innovative products, services and ideas.
The University of Craiova (UCV) is one of the largest and prestigious public institutions of higher education in
Romania, situated in the South-West region. Currently, the UCV comprises 12 faculties and provides a wide-range field of study programmes. The staff and students are involved in fundamental, applied and advanced technological research, design, consulting and expertise. The University plays an important role for:
- developing appropriate skills for the integration of graduates on the labor market;
- promoting research programs that meet market needs;
- identifying economic demands for training, technical assistance, legal advice;
- developing collaborations at regional, national and international level.
INSPIRE event wants to bring together regional inventors, but not only, companies and stakeholders, willing to create exchanges and opportunities to develop business, scientific and technological partnerships.
Envisaged domains for the participants are:
- electric and electronic engineering, mechanical engineering, environmental engineering, civil engineering, biomedical engineering
There is no participation fee. Each participant will support their travel and accommodation expenses.
For more information visit the given web-page.