MS-IDI offers the development of:
• B2B & B2C solutions for the .NET platform (financial & reporting systems, i.e. money transfers, internet banking, etc.);
• Production-optimization software;
• Innovative software solutions;
• Mobile, social and web applications, games;
• UX / UI / Web / Graphic design.
Member of association: Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Areas of activities: Consulting/project management services, data storage/hosting, entertainment/games/mobile content providers, outsourcing, research, software programming, mobile, social, web applications development, UX/UI/Web/Graphic design.
Providing services for sectors: Construction, education and culture , e-government, electronic industry, finansial and insurance industries, health and social care, manufacture of food and beverages, manufacturing or trade of textiles or leverage products, metal working, power industry, real estate, timber industry, transport and logistic services, gaming, public self service, multimedia content.
Developing potential business cooperation (actively involving our developers in projects, pre-training for specific platforms or projects), company-partner (permanent and continuous body-leasing of our developers), joint procurement projects on mutually beneficial terms within the EU framework.