TestDevLab is a private company founded in 2011 by two ex-Skype engineers. It provides custom testing services and tools, as well as high-quality software development. All our engineers are ISTQB certified, guaranteeing a high level of expertise in software testing in accordance with the best industry standards.
Through testing various software products, TestDevLab has helped around 1.5 billion people around the world who use them daily.
The company’s services and products are used by a wide range of global Fintech/Banking, Communication and other vertical companies, including Fortune 500 firms, such as Microsoft/Skype, Twilio, Authy, Truecaller, WorldRemit, SEB bank, Bank of Latvia, Mintos.eu (P2P lending platform) and many others.
Our services and products include:
- REST API testing (apimation.com);
- Professional manual testing (test48.com);
- Battery and data usage testing solution
- Custom setups for Continuous Integration test of UI/SDK’s;
As well as:
- Software testing – functional, usability, penetration testing, load testing, test management and planning, manual regression testing, certification testing etc.;
- Test management and process consultancy;
- CI/Build server setup and consultancy on best practices;
- Software test automation and setting up CI for iOS/Android;
- Manual testing and ticket validation;
- Backend software development (Python, PHP, Java, Node.js, Django, REST API);
- Frontend Web development (HTML5, Angular, CSS3, responsive design);
- Mobile development – iOS, Android, Windows Phone.
Plus, we have 500+ real testing devices at our premises (iOS, Android, macOS, Windows, etc.) and battery testing and audio/video quality testing laboratories.
Member of association: Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Areas of activities:Consulting/project management services, outsourcing, software programming, software testing, software quality assurance, development of software testing tools.
Providing services for sectors: E-government, finansial and insurance industries, e-commerce, social networks, cloud communication, instant messaging.
We are looking for three types of partners: